The LemonKings
To enjoy all the features of please log-in. If your not already a member, click register below.
Features & Perks of joining:
-An always active chat
-Lively members and community
-Wide array of games
And lots more!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The LemonKings
To enjoy all the features of please log-in. If your not already a member, click register below.
Features & Perks of joining:
-An always active chat
-Lively members and community
-Wide array of games
And lots more!
The LemonKings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Op:Jedi in effect

Go down

Op:Jedi in effect Empty Op:Jedi in effect

GAR.
What seems to be a legit clan on the outside, lots of members, good forums....hold a secret deep within their leaders.

I reccently tried to rejoin them. I contacted a good friend of mine who's in the clan and he called the head admin to notify him.
There "emperor" then posted on my simple introduction thread saying I was lying and he was never notified about a damn thing.
I was a loyal member for 2 year, brought in by my brother and a friend (who both left). And now when i try to rejoin..shotdown like I'm some troll.
OK GAR, well now you get yours.

srs121
CorrRC5108
NubPhiSh
zazaza_
Mandalorian73
GNCMMNDO
XANA038
montynator77
WILD-FIRE425
Mereel-Null7
midget316
hex_offender
ScorchRC1262
avsalot
liteitup-Miller
Monkey_Chezz14
Wild-Fire425
Stuie75
WildBoi-G

That is their current elite roster. Im asking you guys to be spys for me, find out their elite clan name, find out other info. I plan on crashing their matches later, leaving my mic off and hoping to hear some info and see how they play.

Type any of there names in on elite, you can see their 5 classes. Its very easy to see how someone plays through elite.

Oh and gar... win

Last edited by GLaDOS on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : They're. There. Their. Get it right :P)
Big C
Big C
Admin

http://www.lemonkings.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Op:Jedi in effect :: Comments

GLaDOS

Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:15 am  GLaDOS

Would you like their addresses and phone numbers included?

Back to top Go down

Big C

Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:48 am  Big C

Oh god no lol, also im moving this back up to the blog lol.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum