The LemonKings
To enjoy all the features of please log-in. If your not already a member, click register below.
Features & Perks of joining:
-An always active chat
-Lively members and community
-Wide array of games
And lots more!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The LemonKings
To enjoy all the features of please log-in. If your not already a member, click register below.
Features & Perks of joining:
-An always active chat
-Lively members and community
-Wide array of games
And lots more!
The LemonKings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks OLY!

3 posters

Go down

Thanks OLY! Empty Thanks OLY!

Post  Big C Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:07 am

First off, I tip my hat to OLY. They have been giving us so much free traffic and hits, our activity points even went up!
Secondly, mainly directed to pim. Thanks for finally showing me how much of a controlling leader you are. Restricting users own rights, by LAW, by telling them they can not visit my site. Well gee, who died and made you king? Your members aren't your slaves pim. They can do what ever they want, when ever they want, how ever they want. Some stupid, idiotic rules your so called "leader" made in hopes that he would make progress. No, instead he just goes and bans 3/4s of the members he has..oh wait..OLY only has like 4 members.....2 of which are pure, immature children. (Pim and Cruise)
The third statement, again, directed at Pim, thanks for finally admitting what really happened. You were the one who came on to my site that fateful day, went into my shoutbox with the name of Maverick_111, and made me perma ban him. How freaking immature do you have to be to PURPOSELY sabotage, a perfectly fine friendship and then you have the audacity to call MY members "minions"? How are you even the leader of OLY still? If I were dar....I would have taken over. Oh wait...you DID appoint dar leader of the clan, then you got jealous and took over...hmm..better be able to keep the promises you make pim.
Thanks OLY.
Sincerely, Big C & his "minions"
Big C
Big C
Admin

http://www.lemonkings.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks OLY! Empty Re: Thanks OLY!

Post  Weiss Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:52 am

Thanks OLY! 13942300

First off Big, your welcome. I worked damn hard to give you those extra points. Now I have my own personal announcement.

I am awesome.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Sincerely, Dargor and his Cult.

Weiss
Weiss

Back to top Go down

Post  m14_night_stalkr Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:10 pm

I prefer the word "Subordinate" or "Soldier" to minion Razz I'm nether, but just for future insult throwing endeavors I prefer those.
m14_night_stalkr
m14_night_stalkr
Admin

http://www.lemonkings.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum